Re: [MOL] Sandi Yard Sales [01977] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sandi Yard Sales

Kathy,
Yes PJ is very nice.  I am looking forward to meeting her.  I would love to
meet you, Lillian, Nancy, Greg, lots of people on here.  I LOVE people.  PJ
and I seem to have a lot in common too.

Nancy has been a big sweetheart to me as well.  She has helped me through many
nights.  Her crystal is so gorgous.  I can't wait until I can order the lamp.
When I get in a new house I will have one for sure.

We are talking to the bankers now.

Sandi