Re: [MOL] Angelo [01974] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angelo

Dear Mary,

Even thougn I have posted infrequently during the past few months, you have
been my thoughts on many occasions during this journey.  You have small
children as I do and as you may remember, I too was diagnosed with
adenocarcinoma of the right lung in July.  I have always been struck by the
unselfish and devoted love you have for Angelo.  He is a very lucky man.
Although I have never met you, it comes through quite clear in all of your
messages to this forum.  I will continue to pray for your entire family.  Take
care, donna