Re: [MOL] Aaron Raspberries from PJ [01973] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Aaron Raspberries from PJ

PJ -- earlier today I sent a whole bunch of links about the raspberries!!!!
Using a search engine I looked up "raspberries and cancer".

The news report (I heard it some of it earlier that night) said it is good for
lung and breast cancer too and some others but didn't catch them.
Chris