Re: [MOL] Prayers needed [01971] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Prayers needed

LeeAnn, I pray that God helps your friend and heals her.

But you touched on a subject I am curious about. Years ago I offered to donate
bone marrow and wrote either the Red Cross or the ACS( ?) who at the time were
the agency who handled that.  They wrote back without providing any
information except to ask for a monetary donation.  This would have been
probably in the early 80s, some time after I had lost a cousin to lieukemia.
Have you ever heard of this happening to anyone?

Chris