[MOL] Prayers needed [01967] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Prayers needed

Hello everyone,

A very sweet young lady at my high school had dealt with leukemia, it seemed
to be in the past.  I recently found out that she is once again extremely ill
and back in the hospital and they are searching for marrow doners for her.
Her mother is a mentally handicapped single parent with two kids, and if not
for help from the community things would be VERY bad for them.  I immediately
thought of you all when I heard   the  bad news for Deloris and hope that you
will add your prayers with mine.

I hope all of you are happy and doing well...Love,
Lee Anne