Re: [MOL] Angelo [01963] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angelo

Dear Mary,
You know all the MOL's have been keeping you, Angelo & your children, in our
prayers.  Know that I am here, anytime if I can be of help.  Be sure you ask
th Hospice nurse for the book, with the information on nearing death.  I got
it and sat my sisters and my children down at my dining room table and read it
to them,  we all were glad that we did this, it really makes it easier to deal
with and Hospice is just great.  Take time for yourself, he could still hang
on for a long time, Hospice will even stay in his room overnight and call you
if needed, just lissen to them.  If we ever get to head south, I would still
love to stop and meet you, may not be til next year.  If you would like to
call me, (616) 744-8362.  Is there any of the Mol's that you would like to see
a picture of?  You take care and God Bless.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/20/99 4:42:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,