Re: [MOL] Nanc! [01962] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Nanc!

Hi Sis,
Didn't you get my e-mail to you last night?  We went to play cards at the
senior hall today.  Mom went out to my neices house for supper and I just
fixed Don's supper, I'm still full from my salad from the senior hall.  Don
won 3 place, and I was one amongst the many.  LOL.  Let me know if you got the
e-mail from me last night.
Love ya,
Nanc
I got a long letter from Marty today, is he writing to you?

In a message dated 1/20/99 4:41:04 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net