[MOL] HELPING OUT THE PRESIDENT [01961] Medicine On Line

[MOL] HELPING OUT THE PRESIDENT

I know there has been a lot of President Clinton bashing going on
lately, and I usually don't participate in any of it, but I thought this
one was cute.

HELPING OUT THE PRESIDENT

A Marine colonel on his way home from work at the Pentagon
came to a dead halt in traffic and thought to himself, "Wow,
this traffic seems worse than usual. Nothing's even moving."
He notices a police officer walking back and forth between
the lines of cars so he rolls down his window and asks,
"Excuse me, Officer, what's the hold up?"

The Officer replies, "The President is just so depressed
about the impeachment thing he stopped his motorcade in the
middle of the Beltway and he's threatening to douse himself
in gasoline and set himself on fire. He says his family hates
him and he doesn't have the $33.5 million he owes his
lawyers. I'm walking round taking up a collection for him".

"Oh really?  How much have you collected so far?"

"So far only about a hundred gallons but I've got a lot of
folks still siphoning."