Re: [MOL]Dear Sandi. [01960] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]Dear Sandi.

I read your letter over and over again,and you are so right in what you
wrote.I know that I should put the pass behind me,but I am one of those who
dwell on the past.It,s Vietnam,it,s Police work and really the big one for
me,Quiting the Ministry.It seemed everything was going along just great,when
all of a sudden the bottom fell out.And to be truthful,even though I have so
much I am not happy.But I have started seeing a private counselor on the
side apart from the VA,so I do have a desire to get well.But everytime I
have to go to the Hospitol,and have to put on that gown,it just throws me
futher and futher into that pit of despair.
But knowing that you folks are there,and that you all care,really helps me
alot.And with my family beside me I really have a good chance to win again.

One of my problems is being a Cancer Support Chaplin.I have been to the
bedside of so many who crossed over and seeing their pain,and the anguish of
the family drives it home futher for me.Spiritually I am in good shape,but
there is still the dark side that none of us has seen yet,and it is scarry.I
like what Woody Allen said,"I don,t fear dying,I just don,t want to be there
when it happens."Frank Cromie