Re: [MOL] Angelo [01959] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angelo

Dearest Mary,

I can't imagine what you and Angelo are enduring. I do know that our
prayers and thoughts are with you both. There is no right or wrong or
having to pretend. Go with your emotions and let it flow. Try to live
life to the fullest and do the things that make you both enjoy. Many
miracles have occurred from the strength of prayer and enjoying each day
as though it was a new beginning. WE are here for you.

God Bless
marty auslander