Re: [MOL] Angelo [01954] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angelo

PRAYER TO ST. JOSEPH, PATRON OF THE DYING
O St. Joseph whose protection is so great, so strong, so prompt before the
Throne of God, I place in you all my interests and desires.
O St. Joseph do assist me by your powerful intercession and obtain for me from
your Divine Son all spritirual blessings through Jesus Christ, Our Lord;
so having engaged here below your heavenly power
I may offer my thanksgiving and homage to the Most Loving of Fathers.
O Saint Joseph, I never weary comtemplating you and Jesus asleep in your arms.
I dare not approach while He reposes near your heart.
Press Him in Angelo's name and kiss His fine Head for Angelo,
and ask Him to return the Kiss when Angelo draws his dying breath.
St. Joseph, Patron of departing souls, pray for Angelo.  Amen.
St. Joseph, my request is this -- for the peace and healing of Angelo... Amen.

CONSECRATION OF THE LAST TWO HOURS OF LIFE TO THE MOST HOLY VIRGIN
Prostrate at thy feet, and humiliated by my sins, but full of confidence in
thee, O Mary! I beg thee to accept the petition my heart is going to make.  It
is for Angelo's last moments. Dear Mother I wish to request thy protection and
maternal love so that in the decisive instant thou wilt do all thy love can
suggest on Angelo's behalf. To thee O Mother of our souls, I consecrate the
last two hours of Angelo's life. Come to his side to receive his last breath
and when death has cut the thread of his days, tell Jesus, presenting to him
Angelo's soul, "I LOVE IT". Those words alone will be enough to procure for
him the benediction of my God and the happiness of seeing Thee for all
eternity. I put my trust  in Thee, my Mother and believe it will not be in
vain. O Mary! Pray for they child and lead him to Jesus! Amen.