[MOL] Angelo [01952] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Angelo

Dear Molers,

Angelo has not gone to treatments for three days now actucally five
counting the weekend.  He is very dispondant and depressed.  His
Onc. finally returned my calls and suggested sending out a hospice
nurse.  She will be here in a little while.  The dr. said that it
would just be harder on Angelo to try and force him to go to treatments
when his disease is so advanced that the treatments would probably
not do anything except extend his life for a few more weeks.

Angelo is very tired of fighting and I can't do it for him.  I will
try to be strong and make him as comfortable and pain free as
possible. This is so very very hard to endure.  Please pray for
me to have the strength and for Angelo to not suffer.

I love you all,
Mary