Re: [MOL] Sandi [01930] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Sandi

Carla and I know of a wonderful mountain retreat right near Hendersonville
and it is very reasonable.  It was such a warm beautiful house with decks
around it and furnished so lovely.  We loved it!  Your friend, lillian  Oh!
By the way, that is what I do.  I get up each morning and thank God I am
alive, I take Zoloft....your friend, lillian