Re: [MOL] OK Friends, now you know you are normal. "Stress Disorder Afte [01894] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] OK Friends, now you know you are normal. "Stress Disorder After Dia...

Frank, I really agree about how "unfair" it is.  I think anyone who has
survived a war should be exempted from such awful illnesses, but God doesn't
consult me on these things.  I was contemplating exactly that today, you and
my father.  Veterans of wars who managed to survive only to deal with such
pain and fear yet again!

You will be in my prayers and in my heart until I know you are well again.
God bless you.
Chris R.