Re: [MOL] Angelo/from PJ [01872] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angelo/from PJ

Dearest PJ,

Thankyou so much for the prayer.  Angelo has a card next to his bed
with this prayer on it and he use to read it often.  He doesn't
read anymore so I read his prayers for him outloud.

  Love to you ,
Mary and Angelo