Re: [MOL] Angelo [01864] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Angelo

Hi Mary,
I am so sorry for what Angelo, you and your family are going through, and I
sure wished I could do something to help more.  You have to help him fight or
let him know it's time to quit, seeing someone suffer for so long is truly
hard on the family, and him too.  Please know that you are and will always be
in our prayers here in Michigan.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/19/99 1:17:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,