[MOL] Lillian/Dee again [01806] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian/Dee again

Hi again, Lillian,
I forgot to tell you that Dad's last chemo
treatment was one day per week for two
hours. He had two of these type of treatments and
then he started bleeding internally.
When he had the two chemo treatments in Oklahoma
City (7days/24hrs - day) his
artery leading into the small intestine ruptured
and he lost six units of blood before they
could cauterize the artery. This is why the onc
doesn't feel that chemo is in my dad's best
interest because of the severe side effects...

Love,
Dee