[MOL] Lillian/Dee [01804] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian/Dee

Hi Lillian,
I am sorry that I didn't get back to you right
away with the info on my dad but it's
been crazy around here, as usual :)

My dad has primary liver cancer which was caused
by his having hepatitis C, which the
doctor diagnosed when they found the cancer (
there where many symptoms but no
doctor picked up on this for all of these years).
So far the cancer is still contained
and has not grown - Dad's vitals are very good as
is his white cell count.

I am leaving for Oklahoma tomorrow (early) and I
will not be back until 1/25...
Please take care of yourself and keep the home
fires burning  :)

Love,
Dee