[MOL] Genealogy [01785] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Genealogy

To you who are looking for your roots.

Here is a site I heard of today and thought I would pass it along for
what it is worth.

http://www.ancestry.com/promosplash.htm

I have not surfed it so it is a shot in the dark.
Liz

---lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net> wrote:

> You don't have today off?  Listen dear one did you get my message
about
> finding my real father and his brothers and sister and a half bro. and
> sister of mine?  I had no problem, what I did was type in his name and
> the state of PA, then radomly picked people's phone number, the seconc
> call netted me a cousin and there it snowballed.  I met a uncle who is
> only 46, that's younger than me!  He was the baby of the family, my
> father was the eldest and badest, I mean bad to the bone.  Anything
> croked he was in on server jail time; I cam going to find out when and
> where he served jail time.  I know he served it when I was born.
See, I
> told you "White Trash"  Thank God I was adopted!!!!  LOL!  The 3
> brothers were noted for their red hair and electric blue eyes, most of
> their children are blondes with electric blue eyes.  Well I am a
> brunette with cocker spaniel brown eyes; however, I have  a daughter
> with the red hair and she has a child with beautiful flaxen hair and
> electric blue eyes.  Small world.  I am anxious to do some more
> geneology, want to get the names of my father's parents, date of
births,
> that sort of stuff.  By the fath my father died 19 year's ago.  Then I
> want to go back onto my real mother's side and lastly continue on her
> father's side.  This is called "Let me entertain me"......  Love you
> girlfriend, lillian

<HR>
<HTML>
<HEAD>

<TITLE>RE: [MOL] Kathy (Eat it out of the oven) LOL</TITLE><!DOCTYPE
HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2//EN">
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2>You don't have today off?  Listen dear
[...]
entertain me"......  Love you girlfriend, lillian</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT color=#000000 size=2></FONT> </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE
style="BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT:
5px">
    <DIV><FONT face=Arial size=2><B>-----Original
Message-----</B><BR><B>From:
    </B><A href="mailto:kcorrigan@chgw.com">kcorrigan@chgw.com</A> <<A
    href="mailto:kcorrigan@chgw.com">kcorrigan@chgw.com</A>><BR><B>To:
</B><A

href="mailto:mol-cancer@lists.meds.com">mol-cancer@lists.meds.com</A>
<<A

href="mailto:mol-cancer@lists.meds.com">mol-cancer@lists.meds.com</A>><BR><B>Date:

    </B>Monday, January 18, 1999 12:25 PM<BR><B>Subject: </B>RE: [MOL]
Kathy
    (Eat it out of the oven) LOL<BR><BR></DIV></FONT>
    <P><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2>Hi, PJ:  I sort of figured
    (from your  name) that your husband was Italian.  Do you have any
    good veal recipes?  I haven't been able to open your recipes -- I
have
    hard time with attachments here at work.  The stuffed artichoke
recipe
    must be fantastic, too!  Actually, I have Mama Leone's cookbook
from
    New York, but some of the ingredients are hard to find in Boise,
Idaho, and
    most of the recipes take about two days to cook!! LOL  The
minestrone
    recipe, however, is wonderful, and I used to make it a lot.  It
would
    freeze beautifully, and seemed to taste better after it had been
    frozen.  Italians are such fabulous cooks, as a rule, and such
great
    eaters, too!  LOL  Love, Kathy</FONT></P>
    <UL>
        <P><FONT face=Arial size=1>-----Original Message-----</FONT>
        <BR><B><FONT face=Arial size=1>From:  </FONT></B> <FONT
        face=Arial size=1>PSerritell@AOL.COM
[SMTP:PSerritell@AOL.COM]</FONT>
        <BR><B><FONT face=Arial size=1>Sent:  </FONT></B> <FONT
        face=Arial size=1>Monday, January 18, 1999 9:31 AM</FONT>
<BR><B><FONT
        face=Arial size=1>To:    </FONT></B> <FONT
        face=Arial size=1>mol-cancer@lists.meds.com</FONT> <BR><B><FONT
        face=Arial
        size=1>Subject:       </FONT></B>
        <FONT face=Arial size=1>[MOL] Kathy (Eat it out of the oven)
LOL</FONT>
        </P>
        <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Hey Kathy</FONT> </P>
        <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Why not eat it out of the
oven?</FONT>
        <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>Ha ha</FONT> </P>
        <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>But seriously you can decrease my
recipe to
        the way you want it to be.  I just</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial
        size=2>gave you a recipe that MY HOUSE EATS.  We honestly save
the
        rest for the</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>entire week.
My
        husband is a healthy Italian Man and he could eat half a
pan</FONT>
        <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>of lasagna if he wanted to.</FONT>
</P>
        <P><FONT face=Arial size=2>Love</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial
        size=2>PJ</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial

size=2>------------------------------------------------------------------------</FONT>

        <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>This is an automatically-generated
        notice.  If you'd like to be removed</FONT> <BR><FONT
face=Arial
        size=2>from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line
        Discussion Forum</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>at
        <</FONT><U><FONT color=#0000ff face=Arial size=2><A
        href="http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html"

target=_blank>http://www.meds.com/con_faq.html</A></FONT></U><FONT
        face=Arial size=2>>, or send an email message to:</FONT>
<BR><FONT
        face=Arial size=2>majordomo@lists.meds.com</FONT> <BR><FONT
face=Arial
        size=2>with the subject line blank and the body of the message
        containing the line:</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial
size=2>unsubscribe
        mol-cancer your-email-address</FONT> <BR><FONT face=Arial
size=2>where
        the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual
email</FONT>
        <BR><FONT face=Arial size=2>address.</FONT> <BR><FONT
face=Arial

        </P></UL></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>