[MOL] Muffins/Granola Kathy [01776] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Muffins/Granola Kathy

Hi, Kathy, better make it with 1/2 and 1/2. Mine came out like a dough ball
this time!! Either the baking powder was dated (I made a bannock too and it
too came out flat). I maybe stirred the dough too much. Will get Cathy to
do it for me and see how it turns out for HER! Maybe we will test another
batch using the gluten! Does Marty make muffins! I want to make up a batch
of granola too and see if it de-sugared. Recipe I have doesn't seem to
allow much room for it. ????