[MOL] Kathy Lasagna [01775] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Kathy Lasagna

Hi, Kathy, this recipe used just what was on hand. Lasagna is just a
layered dish anyway but our favourite. You can use swiss chard too and this
was the first time we added mushrooms and onion. I am just posting recipes
as we adapt them. I am finding the muffins are getting heavier as we add
more whole wheat so we often used 1/2 and 1/2. Just recently I read that
powdered glutin (available) in health food stores can be added to whole
wheat breads to make it lighter. ????? Still experimenting. Maybe we will
try making our own lasagna noodles when we get a bigger kitchen. You can
help us make noodles - please!) This year hopefully. Our main man insists
on doing it himself.
Love, Jeanne