[MOL] Paula [01774] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Paula

Paula, sorry to hear this you are going off line. I enjoyed your stories
very much. Look forward to seeing you again. God Bless and see you soon.
God Bless, Jeanne

At 04:47 AM 1/18/99 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm going to be offline for awhile.  I'm scheduled for surgery in
Albuquerque so I can recuperate at my sister's house.  Nothing very serious
but enough of a problem to take care of before it gets any worse.