[MOL] Carla, blonde joke [01772] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Carla, blonde joke

Carla, well, I am not a blonde but I have had my card eaten so many times I
have lost count, ditto wallet. I have been better since I no longer "work".
I keep $20.00 in my wallet, one credit card and driver's license. I hate my
pic as my eyes are closed, but no luck, haven't lost my wallet this year.
However, I keep a stock of swim suits for James and keep an eye for extra
towels at rummage sales. So I got a chuckle out the joke.

PS You are always welcome here, We LOVE Americans - have to bring some
money though! If you can't pay, remember we don't use the dishwasher and we
have lots of weeds. We have an extra pair of rubber boots (it rains a lot
here) if you need them. Love, Jeanne

PPS, We have lots and lots of book stores and collectible (sp) shops!

PPPS You are serving 80 people!  I only have dishes for 8! These are close
friends! I admire your stamina.

 At 11:49 PM 1/16/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Now it pains me to send this on.. Just as I was thinking that I was
getting a good grip on who and what I am... a friend of mine sends me this
and I do what He does.. not she!!  LOL!!