[MOL] Nanc! I am sorry to all of you MOL's [01771] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Nanc! I am sorry to all of you MOL's

Nanc, no need to apologize. What is they say, never discuss religion,
polictics and sex, unless you know ahead of time that the person you are
talking to believes the same!You know how often that happens! Maybe that's
why Canadians, known to be a tolerent bunch, always start off with the
weather! LOL, Love, Jeanne