[MOL] I need some information/Hope this is better [01768] Medicine On Line

[MOL] I need some information/Hope this is better

Blood in the urine can be a lot of things, and a doctor is the place to give
you the correct advice. I had a kidney infection and had all that you stated
that you are having. The tiredness was just a sign that I had a good dose of
infection, and had my ammune system down. Hope that this was of some help.
Gwen