[MOL] An inspiration....? [01766] Medicine On Line

[MOL] An inspiration....?

Yes, it's me again, Chris R.

Just thought I'd share a little bit of light came my way this evening.  I
called my stepmother and asked if she would like me to take her "bumming" on
Saturday.  Just so she can get away from my father awhile and he can have the
precious "alone" time he craves so much.

She was very pleased, and informed me that there are two friends (another with
cancer) she would like to visit.  This may be the ONLY thing my father will
allow me to do for them, but at least it will be something they both want, if
not the things they really need.

Thanks for listening.  You are all a god-send and I pray that the Lord holds
every one of you in the Palm of His Hand forever.  "I thank my God for
you...."
Chris R.