[MOL] Fwd: A message received [01764] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fwd: A message received

This came from one of my bulletin boards.  Worth reading...scroll down as it's
forwarded several times.
Chris

---- Begin included message ----
I got this message that I want to send it to you all. It may be a real TRUTH.
So...

Fr. Labib