[MOL] Martha [01696] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha

Martha

Thanks for agreeing with me on the shopping.
I really got a laugh out of the whole thing.
I think that God is probably trying to tell me to start looking for our own
home.
We live with my husbands parents.  The only probably is I need God to tell me
how to get enough money to afford a house. LOL
Love
PJ