Re: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached [01609] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached

Hi Kathy,
Thanks, and wouldn't you just love to have all the energy that our little ones
have. LOL.  I think wheh they sleep, they are building tons of it.  As long as
it is his toys on the floor that's all he will chew and play, and leave
everything else alone.  The only place he plays is in the living room, and my
Mothers room when we're gone.  But you leave something else on the living room
floor, it's fair game as far as he sees it, cause he'll destroy it.  He's the
only puppy that doesn't chew on shoes and slippers, he leaves them alone.  Got
to go, have company coming up the drive.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/16/99 11:20:24 AM Eastern Standard Time,