Re: [MOL] ANOTHER FLOOD IN BASEMENT [01564] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ANOTHER FLOOD IN BASEMENT

Chris

You are so so sweet.  But I want you to have that monkey.  I know if I had a
sister I would cherish it very much.
Just your offer shows me what a heart you wear on your face.  You are simply a
beautiful and having your friendship is the best gift of all.
Love you always
PJ