Re: [MOL] ANOTHER FLOOD IN BASEMENT [01554] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ANOTHER FLOOD IN BASEMENT

Hi PJ,
Do you suppose you could heat it and turn your basement into a MOL size hot
tub, I'll be on my way, I love those things.  LOL  Maybe you could have
shelves all around your basement to store stuff during these rotten flooding
times.  Take care of that back.  We never have that problem here, we are on
high ground.  My folks had that problem though, they lived on the lake, and it
was all the water draining underground heading for the lake that took a trip
right through their basement on the way to the lake.  Wished I could be of
some help.
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/15/99 1:04:43 PM Eastern Standard Time,