Re: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached [01553] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached

Hi All,
I thought I'd butt in again.

I don't think it is that so many people "approve" of Clinton; I think it is
that they don't believe they will get anyone any better if they throw him
out. I find his Tom Cat ways hard to take, but I don't think his goals for
the national agenda are bad. In fact I agree with most of the things he is
trying to do in the realm of education and social policy.

Power is a great aphrodiasic and men (and women, too, I suspect) of power
use their power for their own pleasure as well as their own wealth. I
suspect there are few who don't. They just hope they don't get caught.

My greatest objection to the whole thing is the millions of dollars that
have been poured down a rat hole. Two more years and we will have a new
president anyway. Why don't they just quit dragging it out.

Liz