Re: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached [01551] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached

Hi PJ,
Sorry if I offended you about this Clinton stuff, when I posted to you I was
reading my e-mail from the bottom up, I guess I better start from the top and
work my way down,  LOL I think I could get into trouble this way.  I still
feel the same about that our forum is not the place to get into this type of
discussion, if it does continue I will stay away from MOL till all the whole
mess is over with, I won't even lesson to the news, it has just gone to far
and waisted to much money.  I just get very worked up over it and I don't
think I am alone on that, and their are people here on MOL that feels strongly
on both sides.  As I said I am not going there, I have said to much already
and probably have me butt in trouble with someone, and to them let me say I am
sorry.
Love you all,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/15/99 1:06:06 PM Eastern Standard Time,