Re: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached [01548] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached

Hi Betty,
I know several, but I don't think the forum should really get into politics,
that could get awfully touchy, don't you think?
Love ya,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/15/99 5:45:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,