Re: [MOL] Chris [01535] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris

I hope your Dad was not hurt too badly. Maybe you can use his fall, on her
office steps, as leverage to get her to do something, proof that he should
not be going out for his shots, etc.
In Canada, we have the VON (Victorian Order of Nurses) who will come to the
house and administer shots, change dressings, etc. Is that the same idea as
Lillian was saying about visiting nurses?
Christine