Re: [MOL] Frank cancelled trip,Christine [01531] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Frank cancelled trip,Christine

It is much nicer in the summer but then again, you are used to cold
winters. People skate and snowmobile on the lake and in the summer, you can
swim,  boat and the fishing is good, so plan on coming in the summer and a
week is not enough. LOL.
Christine