Re: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached [01527] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached

I don't know about the second in command myself!  He might be even worse
than ole Slick Willy!!!  Gore wrote a book on how bad agriculture was (as if
he doesn't wear leather shoes, or something)!  Our nation is doomed!!
LOL!!!  Pam