RE: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached [01522] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached

Title: RE: [MOL] if he doesn't get impeached

Dear PJ:  I agree -- the people should have more of a voice in this mess than we do.  I started to get worried about Clinton when someone asked him what kind of undershorts he wore, and he told them!!!   Can you imagine anyone asking George Bush a question like that?  Or Gerald Ford or Ronald Reagan?  What's going on here?  Love, Kathy