Re: [MOL] ANOTHER FLOOD IN BASEMENT [01521] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ANOTHER FLOOD IN BASEMENT

In a message dated 1/15/99 1:20:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kcorrigan@chgw.com writes:

> Sorry about Robert's little toys.  Let me
>  know what he needs, and I'll get him some more!  Love, Kathy

PJ....
A few years ago my sister gave me a little white stuffed monkey (so cute) made
by Gund.  He just gathers dust on my shelves...would your little guy like him?
How old is he; maybe he's too old for this????
Chris