RE: [MOL] ANOTHER FLOOD IN BASEMENT [01513] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] ANOTHER FLOOD IN BASEMENT

Title: RE: [MOL] ANOTHER FLOOD IN BASEMENT

Hi, PJ:  You're really going through it this winter, aren't you?  I'll bet you'll be so glad when it's over!!  I know I will, and it's even nice here -- about 45 degrees and sunny -- maybe a little warmer.  This is highly unusual for Boise this time of year.  It's usually much colder than this. I remember a couple of horrible winters in Portland, Oregon, though -- ice storms, power outages, snapped tree branches, downed power lines, and so cold!  I don't miss that at all!  Sorry about Robert's little toys.  Let me know what he needs, and I'll get him some more!  Love, Kathy