[MOL] Chris .... [01511] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chris ....

Hi Chris

I sure know what frustration you are going thru with your dad's doctor.
When my mom was having problems with her doctor my husband flew to Florida and
gave her the ultimatium.  "Either you people do the right thing or I'll have
to resort to the HMO and then to the media".  But thankfully they responded
and he didn't have to.  He is a big guy but a teddy bear.
Love
PJ