[MOL] if he doesn't get impeached [01510] Medicine On Line

[MOL] if he doesn't get impeached

Hi

If clinton doesn't get impeached (I hope he does get) but if he doesn't
clinton should have to give millions to the cancer and all the societies that
are losing because of his pants being below his knees.
Sorry for making this forum bothered by this clinton junk but we all lose the
more this junk gets dragged on.  We the people should be able to impeach him
not the senators and all the wastes in government.  Again I apologize.
Love
PJ