[MOL] ANOTHER FLOOD IN BASEMENT [01509] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ANOTHER FLOOD IN BASEMENT

Hi

I quess I'm all worked up today because we found another flood in the
basement.
Now all the ice turned to water and decided to spend a day in our basement.
We have a vacuum that sucks up water. Thank God!!!!
The bad news is my back is again hurting from bending and mopping all the
water.
My son is so upset that all his baby toys are getting water in them.
Oh well again without repeating myself ....things could be worse.
Love
PJ