Re: [MOL] Chris -- mail problem/PJ Reply [01453] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Chris -- mail problem/PJ Reply

In a message dated 1/14/99 8:10:22 PM Eastern Standard Time,
PSerritell@AOL.COM writes:

> Hey anyway how is your dad doing?  What ever happened to him having the
> shots at home.   Love  PJ

Not so well lately.  Dr. rejected the application, she said he isn't
housebound.  I wrote a letter asking her if she is at all aware of his
weakened condition (and his wife's) and asked if she thought of the
consequences.

That very afternoon that I wrote to her he fell on the steps in front of her
office building as he was leaving.  His knee is bruised and skinned and he
landed on his shoulder to break his fall which aches him now.  He spent all
day today in bed.  Isn't eating well and won't take his vitamins and booster
stuff.

Chris R.