[MOL] who's puppy [01433] Medicine On Line

[MOL] who's puppy

Hey who's adorable sweet puppy was on download.
What a cutie it is?
It's cocker spaniel right?
It sure looks like a purebreed.
I want one.  Oh it makes you want to squeeze its face and tusheeeee.  I love
dogs so much.
To whomever owns him can I use his cute face as my wallpaper picture, please
please.
Love
PJ