From: kcorrigan@chgw.com <kcorrigan@chgw.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, January 14, 1999 5:15 PM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Mary!

Kathy butting in again.  I tried Compazine, but it didn't work at all.  See how different everyone is?  I did, however, take the ginger pills, because one of the pharmacists told me they might work.  I don't think they hurt!  My nausea at first was terrible -- and it would come on so suddenly I couldn't prepare for it, if you know what I mean.  The Zophran got rid of it almost completely.  Also, the doctor thought the Ativan might have helped, too.  I think it must depend upon the type of chemo you're on?  Is that possible?  Anyway, there must be something out there that will help Angelo!  Marty?  Are you there?  Love Kathy