Re: [MOL] Transylvania/Ok! I could not resist! [01232] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Transylvania/Ok! I could not resist!

Maybe that what they do in Rumania or maybe he was sort of like Martha
Stewart; he had his high grade and economy paint and for it to match  you
had to specify high grade paint, LOL!  Your husband must have been really
pleased!  ROFLOL!

Your friend,

Martha

----------
> From: lillian jennings <firefly@islc.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Transylvania/Ok! I could not resist!
> Date: Wednesday, January 13, 1999 2:12 AM
>
> We are going to start a butt dance contest.....so far, Kathy, Christine,
> Lillian, Martha, Jeanne, Liz and Chris are in the expert devision.  That
> mean's we butt in the most!  So here I am to capture the crown now.....
>
> Martha:  I chuckled at your story of Rumania, no it wasn't funny; but
what
> happened to me was.  I was at work, I had a nasty dent in my car that I
did
> not want my husbnd to see.  Lord and behold a man comes in and asked me
if I
> want him to fix my car, it is only going to cost me $50.00.  Well, I had
> $50.00 and this would certainly solve it for me, sure says i.  An hour
later
> the dent is almost out, a bit crinkled; but he asked me to pay him so he
> could get the paint he needed to finish with.  Dumb dumb did just that,
> handed over the $50.00.  In conversation I found out he was from Rumania,
> went back into work.  A bit later my secretary comes in and says ""Mrs.
> Jennings, did you see your car"?  Yes, I responded quite excitedly, it
only
> cost me $50.00 to have it repaired, great huh?".  She hung her head and
> mumbled "I think you better go see it".  Out the door I flew.  Why the
dear
> Rumania man did come back and paint the spot he had ill repaird.  On a
nice
> white plush car, was this bright orange paint.......he was a Rumania
Gypsy
> and I was takened.....and that is the rest of the story.  LOL!

Building
> >with their tails---YEEESSSH..
> >
> >And I stupidly took my son to see The Enemy of the State.  My son loved
it.
> > It is really in some ways an interesting movie in what it says about
the
> >loss of privacy in the US, but all the guns, action shots, button
pushing,
> >camera close ups--I was ready to head for the hills, too!
> >
> >Actually, I still treasure the idea of trying to find the town where my
> >grandfather grew up; it sounds like Entradam.  but Rumania is one of
those
> >countries, I still wouldn't go to.   We are lantzmen then Chris, or if
you
> >prefer, lanzpeople (countrymen).
> >
> >Regards,
> >
> >Martha
> >
> >-------
> >> From: CCR0417@AOL.COM
> >> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> >> Subject: [MOL] Transylvania
> >> Date: Wednesday, January 13, 1999 12:30 AM

> >there,
> >> Well, we have this much in common Martha!  Do you like to fly at night
> >and
> >> sleep all day too?  Actually that's not where my grandfather came
from;
> >he was
> >> born in Graz, Austria (Tschantzendorf) but his family history goes
back
> >> there.
> >> Chris R.

Forum