Re: [MOL] Transylvania/Ok! I could not resist! [01229] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Transylvania/Ok! I could not resist!

We are going to start a butt dance contest.....so far, Kathy, Christine,
Lillian, Martha, Jeanne, Liz and Chris are in the expert devision.  That
mean's we butt in the most!  So here I am to capture the crown now.....

Martha:  I chuckled at your story of Rumania, no it wasn't funny; but what
happened to me was.  I was at work, I had a nasty dent in my car that I did
not want my husbnd to see.  Lord and behold a man comes in and asked me if I
want him to fix my car, it is only going to cost me $50.00.  Well, I had
$50.00 and this would certainly solve it for me, sure says i.  An hour later
the dent is almost out, a bit crinkled; but he asked me to pay him so he
could get the paint he needed to finish with.  Dumb dumb did just that,
handed over the $50.00.  In conversation I found out he was from Rumania,
went back into work.  A bit later my secretary comes in and says ""Mrs.
Jennings, did you see your car"?  Yes, I responded quite excitedly, it only
cost me $50.00 to have it repaired, great huh?".  She hung her head and
mumbled "I think you better go see it".  Out the door I flew.  Why the dear
Rumania man did come back and paint the spot he had ill repaird.  On a nice
white plush car, was this bright orange paint.......he was a Rumania Gypsy
and I was takened.....and that is the rest of the story.  LOL!