Re: [MOL]I have a great joke kathy [01226] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL]I have a great joke kathy

Title: RE: [MOL]I have a great recipe

Sherlock Holmes and Dr.Watson went on a camping trip.After a good meal and a bottle of wine they lay down for the night,and fell asleep..Some hours later,Holmes awoke and nudged his faithful friend."Watson,look up at the sky and tell me what you see."
Watson replied,"I see millions and millions of stars,""What does that tell you?"

Watson pondered for a minute,Astronomically,it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.  Astrologically,I observe that Saturn in in Leo.Horologically,I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.Theologically,I can see that God is all powerful and that we are small and insignificant.
Meteorologically,I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.
What does it tell you?

Holmes was silent for a minute,then spoke.
"Watson you idiot,Some bastard has stolen our tent."Frank Cromie