Re: [MOL] Transylvania [01222] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Transylvania

No, that would scare me Chris.  I took my son to see Godzilla; that scared
me.  There kept being more and more of those horrible shells and those
damned things coming out of them, knocking down part of the Pan Am Building
with their tails---YEEESSSH..

And I stupidly took my son to see The Enemy of the State.  My son loved it.
 It is really in some ways an interesting movie in what it says about the
loss of privacy in the US, but all the guns, action shots, button pushing,
camera close ups--I was ready to head for the hills, too!

Actually, I still treasure the idea of trying to find the town where my
grandfather grew up; it sounds like Entradam.  but Rumania is one of those
countries, I still wouldn't go to.   We are lantzmen then Chris, or if you
prefer, lanzpeople (countrymen).

Regards,

Martha

-------